The Baker’s Overshirt is a multipurpose lightweight jacket with workwear origins and was named for UW founder David Keyte’s Dad, who was a Baker and wore a simple chore jacket while working. Made with super soft, fine wale corduroy and finished with four front pockets, a simple 5 button placket, and a spread collar to top it off.
- Traditional workwear silhouette
- Lightweight fine wale corduroy
- Button placket
- Patch pocket at left chest
- Three waist patch pockets
- Relaxed fit that runs true to size
- We recommend taking your normal size or taking one size down for a slimmer fit
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Shoulder: 17” | Sleeve: 32 ½“ | Length: 29"