In collaboration with The New Denim Project, a family-run, zero waste textile mill based in Guatemala, Alex Mill brings us a sustainable take on their classic Work Jacket. Cut from a rugged, upcycled cotton twill and finished with plenty of pockets, bar-tacked seams and garment-dyed for a lived-in softness right outta the gate.
- Upcycled cotton twill work jacket
- Preshrunk and garment-dyed
- Four exterior patch pockets
- Bar-tacked seams for durability
- Button closure and point collar
- Fits true to size
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 44" | Sleeve: 35" | Shoulder: 18.5“ | Length: 27.5"