This 7G BORO Gaudy Knit Cardigan from Kapital is inspired by the traditional Japanese technique of ‘Boro’ stitching and features an array of jacquard-knit motifs like peace signs, polka dots, and chevrons in dynamic shades of true indigo and cream. Packed with incredible detail, it’s made from a soft, mid-weight cotton-blend and constructed with a relaxed oversized fit for easy layering. Detailed with two small pockets at the waist, a classic shawl collar, and finished with a tribal motif at the sleeve cuff, collar, and hem to help rein in this wild design.
- ‘Boro’ stitched patchwork cardigan
- Soft and warm cotton blend
- Jacquard knit motifs throughout
- Two small handwarmer pockets
- Tribal motif at hem, cuff, and collar
- Comfortable shawl collar with an open front
- Relaxed oversized fit
- We recommend taking your normal size or taking one size down for a slimmer fit
Made in Japan
Materials: 65% cotton, 21% acrylic, 9% nylon, 5% wool
The following measurements are for size 1: Chest: 62” | Shoulders: 21” | Sleeve: 34” | Length: 28”
- Not eligible for discount.