This vintage Wooden Ice Bucket was originally designed by JK Adams for Neiman Marcus and features beautiful butted wood grain details and a removable plastic insert for easy cleanup. Carved with four holes at each side to make carrying easier, it’s been incredibly well maintained over the past few decades and makes an impressive addition to any bar setup.
- Beautiful teakwood with butted grain detail
- Removable plastic insert
- Four carved holes at each side
- Flanged lid with carved top
- Stamped "Neiman Marcus" at bottom
Dimensions: Width: 9 ¼ | Height: 8”
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.