This vintage Mexican Souvenir Skull Ring, c. 1950s, features a classic skull and crossbones design with deep scalloped edges and has been detailed with a pair of shield motifs at both shanks.
- Sterling silver & brass
- Circa 1940s/50s
- Hand-carved skull & bones with black enamel
- Shields with eagles at both shanks
- Wear and patina consistent with age
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.