This vintage Navajo Rug was woven by hand from naturally dyed wool yarns that are intricately woven into a colorful geometric design. It shows some signs of wear but remains in excellent vintage condition and would make a great addition to your place.
- Handwoven Navajo rug
- c. 1930s
- Naturally dyed wool yarns
- Excellent vintage condition
Dimensions: 63” x 31 ½”
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.