Designed & produced exclusively for STAG in downtown Los Angeles, this limited edition waxed cloth & blanket-lined Ridgeline Supply Jacket features a neppy striped, wool-blend liner made in Japan and was inspired by the original Lee Stormrider jackets of the 1930's. With a shell fabric constructed from RGT's rugged 10oz water-repellant canvas and featuring satin-lined sleeves and front-lined, hand-warmer pockets, the exclusive Supply Jacket is perfect for winter but can be worn nearly all year round.
- Japanese neppy striped wool-blend liner
- 2 exterior wool lined patch hand warmer style pockets
- Welt pocket at left chest
- Interior right chest pocket
- Sleeves lined in black satin
- Natural herringbone twill tape hanger loop and collar
- Branded nickel buttons
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, California
- You can expect up to 0.5″ in stretch in the shoulders and chest
- Slim Fit. Runs a little small. We recommend sizing up one size.
Materials: Exterior: 100% 10 oz American waxed canvas | Lining: Wool blend | Sleeves: Satin
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 40" | Sleeve: 34" | Length: 25"