The Austin Senators played off and on from 1887-1964 when the team came to an end and left Austin without professional baseball for the rest of the century. In the 1920s they became one of the first teams in Negro league ball, training legends such as Smokey Joe Williams and Willie Wells.
This Summer Series ballcap is hand-sewn in small batches from cotton twill and detailed with an unstructured crown and an original felt Texas Senators logo. Secured with an adjustable genuine leather strap for a comfortable fit and only available at STAG.
- STAG Exclusive
- Texas Senators ballcap
- Constructed from lightweight cotton twill
- Authentic felt patch logo
- Metal eyelets
- Standard visor with green satin finish
- Unstructured crown with satin taping and a cotton sweatband
- Adjustable genuine leather strap
- One size
Materials: 100% cotton, leather strap