Unlike most other MLB teams, Detroit has been home to the Tigers since its conception in 1894. The iconic team was named after the military unit called the Detroit Light Guard, nicknamed the “Tigers.” Since then, the team has gone on to win 4 World Series. This Chalk Line bomber features the 1964-1993 logo, a snapped placket and is in near perfect condition.
- Embroidered "Detriot Tigers" 1964-1993 logo
- Striped rib trim cuff, collar, and hem
- Felted polyester lining
- Snapped placket
- Small hole at back side seam
- Chalk Line brand
Materials: 100% polyester
Measurements: Chest: 55" | Sleeve: 33" | Length: 25"
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.