These thick curved Hartebeest Horns with the partial skull are mounted on a sturdy black wooden plaque. The Hartebeest, also known as the kongoni, and can be found natively in the Sahara desert. Complete with a metal hanging bar at the back for a secure mount.
- Hartebeest horns mounted on wooden plaque
- Metal hanging bar at the back
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.