This iconic western shirt from HBarC features two smile pockets, embroidered floral designs in the front and back. Finished with mustard piping throughout the shirt. HBarC has tailored up iconic western wear in Brooklyn, New York since 1897 and continues to do so today.
- Smile pockets with applique arrows
- Five button cuff sleeves
- Embroidered flowers on the front and collar
- Mustard piping detail
- Small holes consistent with age
- Fits like a men's small, short body length due to hemming
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.