This Game and Lake vintage 1940s workshirt from Jackson Raymond is still in the box in the same condition it was purchased in. Game and Lake were a label that began in 1942 and was later bought out by Westmoor - makers of Panhandle Slim western wear. Comes with original box and cardboard tabs. Incredibly rare, a one-of-a-kind find.
- Deadstock Jackson Raymond western shirt with original box and packaging
- Bakelite button placket and acetate neck lining
- Asymmetrical snapped chest pockets
- Original box & packaging including three extra buttons
- Wool gabardine
- Fits like a modern men's large
Materials: 100% wool
Measurements: Chest: 44" | Sleeve: 34" | Length: 29.5"
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.