This classic letterman style bomber jacket made by Empire Sporting Goods Manufacturing Co. New York in the 1960s. Crafted with a cream colored wool-like polyester shell with a nylon lining with navy blue patchwork, "HEARST ALL STARS" across the back. Finished with two handwarmer pockets and bright red and blue striped trim.
- Classic letterman style bomber jacket
- Cream colored wool-like polyester shell with a nylon lining
- Bright red and blue striped trim and patchwork lettering on chest and across the back
- Hearst All Stars lettering on the back
- Handwarmer pockets and red metallic clasps
- Fits a mens large or a womens extra large
Measurements: Chest: 50" | Sleeve: 36" | Length: 25"
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.