This vintage messenger bag is made from natural colored cotton. Finished with a wide shoulder strap and large flap opening with a faded Macomb Journal collegiate font print. Macomb Journal was a news publication from Macomb, Illinois from 1898 to 1909.
- Natural cotton colored messenger bag
- Featuring a wide shoulder strap and large flap opening
- "Macomb Journal" in faded collegiate font under flap
- Rusted rivets at underside of strap
- Wear consistent with age
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.