Moscot is a five generation family-owned business with over 100 years of optical expertise and if their golden boy, the Lemtosh, had a smart aleck little brother, his name would be Vantz. With its subtle curves, small diamond rivets, and slimmer profile the Vantz has the same great DNA as the beloved Lemtosh, but with a unique style of its own. Handcrafted from Italian acetate and G-15 glass lenses, they feature a comfortable keyhole nose bridge and a 50mm round frame that’s finished with “MOSCOT” temple engravings and hardwearing 3-barrel hinges to help them stand the test of time. Perfect for guys and gals alike.
- Vantz in Brown Bamboo
- Handcrafted with Italian acetate
- Diamond rivets
- Comfortable keyhole nose bridge
- Signature acetate tips and nose bridge
- 3-barrel hinge
- "MOSCOT" temple engravings
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
Measurements: Bridge Width: 20mm | Lens Width 50mm | Temple Width 145mm
This product is only available at our brick-and-mortar locations. To purchase, give our Dallas store a call at
(214) 599-2143 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.