The Long Mowbray Jacket from Universal Works is the cold-weather version of their multipurpose jacket with workwear origins named for UW founder David Keyte’s Dad, who was a Baker and always wore a simple chore jacket while working. This mid-weight Mowbray wool blend is known for its durable, weatherproof nature. Made about a half size larger and a tad longer than UW's classic Bakers Jacket.
- Mowbray wool blend Chore Jacket
- Patch pockets at waist and left chest
- Hidden inner buttoned pocket at the right chest
- Poly sleeve lining
- Angled button-hole on placket
- Straight hem
- Half-size larger and a tad longer than UW's classic Bakers Jacket
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 44" | Sleeve: 33.5" | Length: 31"