For the true motorhead or the awe-inspired newcomer, this first edition double-volume set from Taschen is the definitive collector car anthology. Laps ahead of any generic catalog, it curates 100 of the most exquisite, remarkable and desirable cars of all time—from the landmark 1903 Mercedes-Simplex 40 hp to the radically futuristic, 1160 horsepower Aston Martin Valkyrie. Presenting each model with stunning imagery taken by the world’s leading car photographers alongside rare archival treasures like original factory photos and famous motorsport event posters to tell the spellbinding tale of our tireless pursuit of ever-greater automotive performance.
- Double-volume set featuring photographs, event posters, history and specs of the top 100 cars of all time
- Packed with insider knowledge of car auctions, museums and collections from design authors Peter and Charlotte Fiell
- Foreword from Rob Myers, the founder of RM Sotheby’s
- Interspersed with interviews with Dr. Frederick Simeone, founder of the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum; The Duke of Richmond and Gordon, founder of the Goodwood Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival, and more.
- Bound in black linen hardcover, with slipcase
- 904 pages, 25.46lb
Dimensions: 11.1” x 14.2”
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.