This STAG Exclusive, one-of-a-kind piece was hand-painted by artist Tom Jean Webb for STAG's 10 year anniversary. Webb's iconography is influenced by traditional Americana and the spirit of the American West. This 1980s iconic vintage Wrangler Range Jacket features a painted geometric thunderbird alongside flying birds and minimal icons. The well-worn light wash denim is in near perfect condition and is made with "Range Jacket" branded buttons, signature stitching at the pockets, and adjustable waist tabs.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted jacket from artist Tom Jean Webb
- Vintage 1980s Wrangler Range Jacket
- Light wash denim
- Signature Wrangler brand and stitching at chest pockets
- "Range Jacket" branded buttons
- Metal buttons on the inside to accommodate a detachable liner - not included
- Button-flap chest patch pockets
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Marked as a size 42, fits like a men's small or women's medium
Measurements: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 32" | Shoulder: 18.5" | Length: 21.5"