This STAG Exclusive, one-of-a-kind piece was hand-painted by artist Tom Jean Webb for STAG's 10 year anniversary. Webb's iconography is influenced by traditional Americana and the spirit of the American West. These military-issued OG-107 8.5oz cotton sateen fatigues are from the 70s and feature flying birds and minimal icons throughout.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted pants from artist Tom Jean Webb
- Military-issued OG-107 8.5oz cotton sateen fatigues from the 1970s made by Winfield Mfg. Co.
- Oversized button-flap pockets at the back, oversized patch pockets at the front
- Belt-loop waistband
- Button fly
- Wide, comfortable fit through the seat and thigh with a tapered cut below the knee
- Marked as a size 36 x 31, fits like a men's 31 or women's
Materials: 100% cotton
Measurements: Waist: 32" | Inseam: 29" | Rise: 12" | Thigh: 12" | Leg Opening: 7.5"