This STAG Exclusive, one-of-a-kind piece was hand-painted by artist Tom Jean Webb for STAG's 10 year anniversary. Webb's iconography is influenced by traditional Americana and the spirit of the American West. This 1970s sateen combat jacket features a painted abstract sun & moon design alongside flying birds and minimal icons throughout.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted Lee Denim Chore Coat from artist Tom Jean Webb
- 1970s Army-issued combat jacket
- Mediumweight cotton sateen
- Buttoned placket and clipped flap patch pockets at the chest
- Wear is consistent with age
- No size markings, fits like a men's large or extra-large or women's double XL
Measurements: Chest: 49" | Sleeve: 33" | Shoulder: 21.5" | Length: 26.5"