This STAG Exclusive, one-of-a-kind piece was hand-painted by artist Tom Jean Webb for STAG's 10 year anniversary. Webb's iconography is influenced by traditional Americana and the spirit of the American West. This 1970s Army-Issued herringbone combat jacket features a painted abstract longhorn skull alongside original corporal patches, flying birds and minimal icons throughout.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted jacket from artist Tom Jean Webb
- 1970s Army-issued corporal combat jacket
- Mid-weight cotton herringbone
- Unevenly spaced placket and pockets
- Wear is consistent with age, in excellent condition overall
- No size markings, fits like a men's medium or women's large
Measurements: Chest: 44" | Sleeve: 32 " | Shoulder: 19" | Length: 27"