This STAG Exclusive, one-of-a-kind piece was hand-painted by artist Tom Jean Webb for STAG's 10 year anniversary. Webb's iconography is influenced by traditional Americana and the spirit of the American West. These military-issued M-1951 Field Pants are from the late 50s to early 60s and feature two painted all-seeing eyes a the shins alongside a bird at the back right calf and minimal icons throughout.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted pants from artist Tom Jean Webb
- Military-issued M-1951 Field Pants from the late 50s to early 60s
- Snapped flap welt pockets at the front and back, oversized utility pockets at the thighs with ties at the back
- Belt-loop adjustable waist with suspender buttons
- Cinched cuff with a shoestring tie
- Zip fly
- No size markings, the waistband is adjustable fits like a men's 31 - 33 or a women's
Measurements: Waist: 31- 35" | Inseam: 26.5" | Rise: 13.5" | Thigh: 14" | Leg Opening: 9.5"