This STAG Exclusive, one-of-a-kind piece was hand-painted by artist Tom Jean Webb for STAG's 10 year anniversary. Webb's iconography is influenced by traditional Americana and the spirit of the American West. This 1970s Lee Denim Riders Jacket features a painted all-seeing eye at the back alongside flying birds and minimal icons.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted Lee Denim Riders Jacket from artist Tom Jean Webb
- 1970s iconic sanforized Lee Denim Riders Jacket
- PATD-153438, Union made in the USA
- Branded copper button cuff, placket & pocket
- Signature zig-zag stitching along the placket
- Lee tab at left pocket
- Angled right chest pocket
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Excellent condition, light distressing at the cuff
- No size markings, fits like a men's medium or women's extra-large
Measurements: Chest: 46" | Sleeve: 34.5" | Shoulder: 20" | Length: 22.5"