This STAG Exclusive, one-of-a-kind piece was hand-painted by artist Tom Jean Webb for STAG's 10 year anniversary. Webb's iconography is influenced by traditional Americana and the spirit of the American West. This 1970s Lee Blanket-Lined Denim Chore Coat features a painted abstract constellation alongside flying birds and minimal icons throughout.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted Lee Denim Chore Coat from artist Tom Jean Webb
- 1970s Lee Blanket Lined Denim Chore Coat
- Lightweight, possibly wool blend blanket lining through the body and arms
- Branded brass snaps and buttons at the pockets, cuff and placket
- Two snap patch pockets at the chest and two patch pockets at the waist
- HD corduroy collar
- Lee tag with Sharpied over "Sanforized Made in USA"
- Hand-sewn patch at the back of the neck
- Heavily distressed - fading, staining and frayed seams throughout
- Wear is consistent with age
- No size markings, fits like a men's large or women's extra-large
Measurements: Chest: 49" | Sleeve: 34.5" | Shoulder: 19.5" | Length: 29"