This STAG Exclusive, one-of-a-kind piece was hand-painted by artist Tom Jean Webb for STAG's 10 year anniversary. Webb's iconography is influenced by traditional Americana and the spirit of the American West. This 1950s/1960s Duck Hunter Camo Jacket is in excellent condition for its age and features a painted abstract man at the back alongside minimal icons throughout.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted jacket from artist Tom Jean Webb
- 1950s/1960s Duck Hunter Camo Jacket
- Very lightweight, shirting-like cotton material
- Branded brass snaps and buttons at the pockets and placket
- Straight hem
- Fit is similar to that of a chore jacket
- Wear is consistent with age, in excellent condition other than some fading throughout
- No size markings, fits like a men's large or women's extra large
Measurements: Chest: 49" | Sleeve: 33.5" | Shoulder: 20" | Length: 27"