This STAG Exclusive, one-of-a-kind piece was hand-painted by artist Tom Jean Webb for STAG's 10 year anniversary. Webb's iconography is influenced by traditional Americana and the spirit of the American West. This vintage 1980s German Work Jacket is made out of heavily hand-repaired cotton twill and features a painted staircase window motif alongside birds and minimal icons throughout.
- STAG 10-Year Anniversary Exclusive
- One-of-a-kind hand-painted German Work Jacket from artist Tom Jean Webb
- Painted minimal window with white stairs
- Cotton twill has been repaired by hand several times with intricate basket stitching
- Wear is consistent with age - several small holes and stains throughout, fraying and hand-repaired patches. Missing the third button
- Marked as a size 98, fits like a men's medium or women's large
Measurements: Chest: 47" | Sleeve: 33.5" | Shoulder: 18.5" | Length: 27.5"