Your cart is empty.
Schott NYC’s slim-fitting Leather Café Racer Motorcycle Jacket gives a tip of the hat to 1950s iconic jackets worn by English soldiers back from WWII. Schott remodeled the classic Perfecto motorcycle jacket with a minimalist contour in mind, adding a mandarin-style upright collar and designing the arms to fit tightly from shoulder to zippered cuffs. The result is a no-frills, refined look that you can take to the open road for a warm weather ride or out for a night on the town.
- Chrome tanned, drum dyed, lightweight cowhide leather
- Durable nickel plated brass hardware
- Cafe Racer style “mandarin” collar with snap closure
- Custom embossed “SCHOTT” snap faces
- Zippered sleeve cuffs
- Two outside zippered pockets with chain pulls
- Leather trimmed inside breast pocket
- Non insulated satin lining
- Offered in either black, brown or black cherry cowhide
- Made in the USA
Materials: 100% waxy cowhide
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 40" | Sleeve: 32" | Length: 26"