The B-15 Jacket from Schott NYC is inspired by iconic 1940s flight jackets worn by pilots to keep warm at any altitude. Made with a heavy-weight 24-oz wool blend outer with a quilted lining and contrast waxy natural cowhide sleeves & finished with a signature warm genuine sheepskin collar. Cut to fit exactly like the original with a slightly cropped hem and fuller shape through the torso.
- Inspired by 1940s flight jackets
- Genuine sheepskin collar and contrasting cowhide sleeves
- Front zip closure
- Two lower welt handwarmer pockets with snaps
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Fully lined with onion-quilted nylon
- Slightly cropped on the body
Made in USA
Materials: Outer: 80% wool, 20% nylon | Sleeves: 100% cowhide | Collar: 100% sheepskin | Lining: 100% nylon
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 44" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 26"