In commemoration of Schott Perfecto's 90th Anniversary, the 3rd and 4th generations of the Schott family released 500 pieces of this limited edition Perfecto Jacket. This limited edition Perfecto jacket is made of hand cut, waxy pebbled cowhide leather and features an asymmetrical main zipper, attached belt, and removable mouton collar. For additional warmth & protection, it is lined with grey herringbone wool and nylon quilted kicker. Finished with authentic 1950's design details and handmade in Schott NYC factory in Union, New Jersey.
- Limited edition, one of 500 ever made
- Midweight, full aniline, drum dyed, hand cut, waxy pebbled cowhide leather
- Durable nickel plated brass hardware
- Zippered sleeve cuffs with sleeve gussets
- Vice wing gussets
- Attached belt with buckle closure and snap
- Three outside zippered pockets plus small coin flap pocket
- Detachable genuine mouton collar
- Individually numbered leather patch on inside pocket
- Grey herringbone wool lining with nylon quilted kicker for added warmth & padding
- Leather zipper pull
- Slim fit, we recommend sizing one size up
Made in USA
Materials: Outer: 100% cowhide leather | Lining: 100% wool | Collar: sheepskin
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 33" | Length: 26"