Made in America from Double RL's exclusive 14 oz. Japanese selvedge. Woven on a traditional narrow shuttle loom with black warp and weft yarn for a deep color and rich texture. Rinsed and dried for a worn appearance. Hand-finished in a process that involves up to 50 individual steps using specialized tools and techniques. Sanforized® to minimize shrinkage.
- 14oz Japanese selvedge denim
- 1960s-inspired jean designed with slim, straight leg openings
- Hand-set chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability
- Button fly with a RRL signature shank closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear
- American-made copper-tone shanks, rivets, and washer burrs
- Five-pocket styling
- Selvedge coin pocket with "RRL" embroidery
- Heavy twill pocket lining
- "RRL"-debossed roughout-leather logo label at the back right waist
- Slim fit with medium-low pitched waist, slim thigh, and lower leg
Made in USA
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size 32: Rise: 10" | Inseam: 34" | Thigh: 10" | Leg Opening: 15"