This Denim Coverall by RRL is inspired by 1950s women's work jackets and pants that were comfortable, durable and made to complement a feminine shape. Made from mid-weight left-hand 9.73oz Japanese cotton denim with a beautiful medium-blue wash. Circle embroidered pleats at the front and waistband adjusters at the side seams for comfort. Bar tack and rivet reinforcements at points of strain, double-needle felled seams and American-made shanks and washer burrs for durability.
- Mid-weight 9.73oz Japanese left-hand cotton denim
- Circle embroidered pleats at the front and waistband adjusters at the side seams
- Bar tack and rivet reinforcements at points of strain
- Double-needle felled seams
- American-made shanks and washer burrs
- Two adjustable buckled tabs at the back waist
- Two chest buttoned flap pockets, two front waist angled pockets, two back patch pockets and a coin pocket at the right hip
- Button fly
- Easy fit through the body and seat with a straight leg
Materials: 100% Japanese cotton
The following measurements are for size 2: Waist: 30.5" | Chest: 35.5" | Inseam: 28" | Leg Opening: 14" | Full Length: 60"