The Landry Beaded Vest from RRL is a made out of buttery lightweight suede and inspired by a turn-of-the-century women's rodeo vest. Designed with self-fringe shoulder yokes and hem and hand-sewn glass beaded motifs applied by a skilled artisan. Finished with a vintage-inspired ditsy discharge-print cotton lining.
- Fringed front and back shoulder yokes with pinked edges and beading
- Playing card and dice motif embroidery at the front, horseshoe and "1945" embroidery at the back
- Two chest patch pockets and two front waist patch pockets with picked edges and beading
- V-neck with an open front
- Fringed hem with pinked edges
- Lined with ditsy-print cotton
- Cropped, intended to hit at the hip
Materials: Shell: 100% leather | Lining: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium (2): Chest: 35.5" | Sleeve: 3.75" | Length: 21"