This '50s Western denim shirt inspired dress from RRL is made from lightweight 7.7 oz. Japanese cotton-denim that was sanforized the minimize shrinkage overtime. Treated with a medium-blue wash and a roping effect at the seams and hem for an authentic vintage look and feel. Detailed with fine multi-colored chainstitch embroidery, reinforced Western-style smile chest pockets, and a pearl snap placket and cuff. Tapered at the waist and falls just above the knee.
- Lightweight 7.7oz Japanese denim
- Multicolored chain-stitched embroidery at the front panel, the back yoke, the collar, and the cuffs
- Side on-seam pockets reinforced with woven triangle appliqués
- Chain-stitched and lock-stitched seams for durability
- Sanforized to minimize shrinkage
- Slightly dropped shoulder
- Point collar with a concho throat closure
- High-rim pearl snap placket and cuffs
- Western-style smile chest pockets with triangle reinforcements
- Flattering front waist darts
- Even-sewn hem that falls right above the knee
Materials: 100% Japanese cotton
The following measurements are for size 2: Chest: 35" | Sleeve: 31.5" | Length: 40" | Waist: 29"