The Explorer Blazer from RGT is a combination of a modern, relaxed hunting jacket and a structured blazer. Made with a heavyweight yet breathable Japanese wool blend that gives this wear-anywhere jacket a comfortable, lightweight, cardigan-like feel. The utilitarian cut of the jacket is complemented with a roomy raglan sleeve and two-way entry chore-style pockets.
- Utilitarian cut, unstructured blazer
- Japanese heavyweight basketweave wool blend that's breathable
- Marled knit - olive base with notes of brown throughout
- The non-pilling, wide weave fabric will maintain its shape over time
- Raglan sleeve
- The same cuff as the RGT signature Supply Jacket - inspired by 1920s/30s chore coats
- Clean inside seams finished with a rich dark navy bias tape
- Large two-way entry cargo-style pockets
- Patch pocket at left chest with a pen divider
- Interior patch pocket at right chest
- Welt pocket at right waist
Made in USA
Materials: wool blend
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 41" | Sleeve: 32" | Length: 27"