The Field Pant from RGT is crafted from lightweight 12 oz. pre-washed ecru denim from the now shuttered Cone Mills, one of the last denim mills in America. The soft yet textured ecru has been pre-washed to minimize shrinkage. Detailed with RGT signature raw nickel finished branded button fly and rugged double-needle felled seam construction. Cut with a relaxed tapered fit - roomy where you want it to be at the seat and thighs and narrow below the knee.
- 12 oz. ecru Cone Mills denim
- Military fatigue inspired pants
- Relaxed tapered fit
- Two back flap pockets
- Front slant pockets
- Pre-washed to minimize shrinkage
- RGT signature raw nickel crossed feather branded button fly closure
- Double-needle felled seam construction
- Non-selvedge finish
- We recommend sizing down one size from your normal size
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, California
Made in Los Angeles
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for a size 32: Rise: 12” | Inseam: 31” | Thigh: 10.5” | Leg Opening: 14.5"