This lightweight Rogue Territory Cruiser Jacket draws inspiration from Levi's 1967 iconic trucker jacket. Crafted from 12 oz. pre-washed ecru denim from the now-shuttered Cone Mills, one of the last denim mills in America. Equipped with two utilitarian chest pockets and two handwarmer pockets at the waist. Finished with rugged chain-stitched side seams and an RGT signature keyhole loop at the placket for your pen or shades.
- 12 oz. ecru Cone Mills denim
- Two flap pockets at chest
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Chain-stitched side seams
- Two interior pockets
- RGT Signature keyhole placket
- Pre-washed to minimize shrinkage
- RGT signature raw nickel crossed feather branded button placket
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, California
Made in Los Angeles
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 32.5" | Length: 26"