Red Wing Shoe Company had an office in Dallas, Texas as early as 1923 to serve the unique market of ranchers, cowboys, and oil-drilling roughnecks in the region. At the time, most of these workers wore pull-on riding boots, often with decorative stitching, and Red Wing responded with one of its own in the 1930s. The pull-on boot was given a new name, Pecos, after a town in Texas and it evolved into one of Red Wing's most popular styles, thanks to its simple design, comfortable fit, and rugged good looks. The 8188 is expertly made out of Hawthorne Muleskinner leather, brown nitrile cork sole, Goodyear welt construction, and triple-stitched quality. A Red Wing quality work boot with Western styling.
- Gently worn Pecos boots
- E Width
- Hawthorne Muleskinner Leather
- Nitrile cork outsole
- Leather insole stitched to the boot
- Goodyear welt
- Triple stitched quality
- Western styling
- Runs large, sized 11.5
Made in USA
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.