The Japan Exclusive Pecos Boot No. 8159 was originally intended for cowboys in the American Southwest, yet quickly found its way onto oil rigs, farms and construction sites as a popular all-rounder. Finished with oil slick Amber Harness leather, Vibram chemigum sole, Goodyear welt construction and triple stitched quality and a slim calf. A Red Wing quality work boot in western styling. Can't find it anywhere else in the US, only at STAG.
- STAG Exclusive
- Stamped "Pecos" on the tabs
- Oil slick Amber Harness leather
- Rugged Vibram chemigum sole for grip and traction
- Goodyear welt
- Slim calf for ease of wear with jeans
- E Width, narrow toe block
- We recommend sizing up one half size
Made in USA
Materials: Upper: Leather | Sole: Vibram Chemigum
- Not eligible for discount.