Durable and well-designed, the Round Toe combines the comfort of an oxford with the strength of a work boot in a style that dates back almost a century. Featuring Red Wing's custom Black Klondike leather, this boot will wear over time to reveal a rich brown layer underneath the black overdye -- resulting in a beautiful brown & black combo unique to every owner. Can't find it anywhere else in the US, only at STAG.
- STAG Exclusive
- The Round Toe was introduced in 1919, making it one of Red Wings oldest designs to date
- Traction Tred Sole was added in 1950 for improved mud-shedding grip
- Style No: 9870
- Black Klondike leather
- Construction: All-around Goodyear Welt
- Comes in a vintage Irish Setter Red Wing box
- Narrow toe block
- Runs a half size large, we recommend sizing down one half size
Materials: Upper: Black Klondike Leather | Sole: Traction Tred
- Not eligible for discount.