The 8859 Classic Moc in Navy Portage leather features the iconic Red Wing Traction Tred outsole, all-around Goodyear welt, and Puritan triple stitch with distinctive gold & tan Taslan laces. The oil-tanned leather is specially tanned with UV protecting chemicals to prevent fading from sun exposure. Originally designed in the 1950s, this classic design is inspired by the construction of moccasins originally worn by the North American Algonquin Indians.
- Inspired by mocassins worn by North American Algonquin Indians
- Specially tanned with UV protecting chemicals to prevent fading from sun exposure
- Smooth leather lining with a leather footbed
- Traction tread outsole
- Goodyear leather welt with a triple Puritan stitch
- Seven-eyelet lacing with a 48-inch Tan/Gold Taslan Lace
- Runs 1/2 size large, we recommend sizing down 1/2 size
Materials: Upper: Navy Portage Leather | Outsole: Traction Tred
- Not eligible for discount.