This vintage Navajo rug was hand-woven with naturally-dyed wool yarns. True to the regional Old Style Crystal weaving technique, this rug features a central diamond motif with an array of intricate patterns. Wear is consistent with age.
- Navajo hand-woven textile
- Old Style Crystal technique
- Naturally dyed wool yarn
- Two tears on the edge
- Wear consistent with age
- See this item in person at our Venice location (1338 Abbot Kinney Blvd.)
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.