This Navajo rug was hand-woven with naturally-dyed wool yarns. Features a hand-woven zig-zag design that represents lightning. Wear is consistent with age.
- Navajo hand-woven textile
- Zigzag design represents lightning
- Naturally dyed wool yarn
- Fraying at edges
- Wear consistent with age
- See this item in person at our Venice location (1338 Abbot Kinney Blvd.)
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.