Moscot is a family-owned business that has been infusing refined aesthetics, unparalleled craftsmanship with over 100 years of eyewear expertise. The Miltzen made its debut in the 30s and gets its name from the brand's Uncle Heshy (or Uncle Miltzen). Handcrafted from Italian acetate and G-15 glass lenses. Features a comfortable keyhole nose bridge and 46mm round frame. Detailed with two adjoined dot rivets, acetate tips, and nose pads. Finished with "MOSCOT" temple engravings & 3-barrel hinge. Perfect for guys and gals alike.
- Miltzen in Black
- Handcrafted with Italian acetate
- Two adjoined dot rivets
- Keyhole nose bridge
- Acetate nose pads and signature tips
- "MOSCOT" temple engravings
- G-15 glass lenses
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
Measurements: Bridge Width: 22mm | Lens Width: 46mm | Frame: 135mm | Temple Arm Length: 145mm
This product is only available at our brick-and-mortar locations. To purchase, give our Dallas store a call at
(214) 599-2143 or send an email to email@example.com.