Moscot is a five generation family-owned business with over 100 years of optical expertise. The Lemtosh has stood the test of time with its iconic round design and has served as the calling card for generations of creative, thoughtful, free-spirited intellectuals, artists and auteurs. Handcrafted from Italian acetate and Cosmitan Brown glass lenses, they feature a comfortable keyhole nose bridge and a 49mm round frame that’s detailed with diamond rivets, acetate tips and nose pads. Finished with “MOSCOT” temple engravings and hardwearing 7-barrel hinges to make them last. Perfect for guys and gals alike.
- Lemtosh in Tortoise with Cosmitan Brown glass lenses
- Handcrafted with Italian acetate
- Diamond rivets
- Comfortable keyhole nose bridge
- Signature acetate tips and nose bridge
- 7-barrel hinge
- "MOSCOT" temple engravings
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
Measurements: Bridge Width: 24mm | Lens Width: 49mm | Frame: 144mm | Temple Arm Length: 145mm
This product is only available at our brick-and-mortar locations. To purchase, give our Dallas store a call at (214) 599-2143 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.