The Levi's Vintage Clothing 1947 501 jean is made from non-stretch 14oz. Red Selvedge denim from Kaihara, Japan. Features a time-tested straight fit and signature button fly with branded Levi's Red Tab shanks.
- Non-stretch denim
- 14 oz Red Selvedge denim from Kaihara, Japan
- Slight leg twist, commonly found in vintage jeans
- Classic five-pocket design
- Button fly
- Genuine leather patch bearing iconic Two Horse Pull logo
- Slim fit through waist and thighs and straight fit from the knee down
- High rise waist
- True to size in waist
The following measurements are for size 32: Rise: 13" | Inseam: 32" | Thigh: 11" | Leg Opening: 16.5"