The Levi's Vintage Clothing 1954 501 Jean is made with some of the last bits of the iconic Non-Stretch 12.5oz. Cone Mill Red Selvedge Denim. Finished with a slim fit, mid-rise and tapered cut for a modernized post WWII fit.
- Non-stretch denim
- 12.5 oz Cone Mill Red Selvedge denim
- Slight leg twist, commonly found in vintage jeans
- Hidden rivets at back pockets
- Brass Talon zipper
- Classic five-pocket design
- Woven brand tab
- Classic leather Two Horse back patch
- Mid-rise, slim fit
- True to size
The following measurements are for size 32: Rise: 12" | Inseam: 32" | Thigh: 11" | Leg Opening: 15"