The Levi's Made in the USA collection is made using premium Cone Denim fabric from North Carolina and is constructed, from start to finish, in our home state of Texas. Since Levi's Red Tab invented it in 1873, the 501 Jean has stayed true to the original. Features a time-tested straight fit and signature button fly with branded Levi's Red Tab shanks.
- Non-Stretch denim from Cone Mills White Oak
- Button fly with Levi's branded metal shanks
- Classic five-pocket design
- Signature Levi's Red tab
- Curved "arcuate" stitches on back pockets
- Genuine leather patch bearing iconic Two Horse Pull logo
- Embroidered American flag on woven label
- Non-selvedge finish
- Straight, generous fit
Made in the USA
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size 31: Rise: 11" | Inseam: 32.5" | Thigh: 10.5" | Leg Opening: 16"