Haori-style jacket in wool, cotton and linen blend. Intricately knit throughout, with elements of both Native American and Japanese cultures. Features with an intricate native scene on the lining. Finished with corduroy panelling at collar and underarms and inset hand pockets.
- Two inset hand pockets at sides and two internal patch pockets
- Cotton and rayon lining at rear and pockets
- Traditional native scene print at lining
- Rayon bound seams throughout
Made in Japan
Materials: 53% cotton, 22% wool, 22% linen, 3% nylon
The following measurements are for size 2 (medium): Chest: 41" | Sleeve: 33" | Length: 29.5"
- Not eligible for discount.