Made from dark indigo dyed sashiko canvas fabric, the Sha-Ka Do-Gi Jacket from Kountry by Kapital takes the traditional keikogi uniform you’d see in a Japanese dojo and adds a dash of Americana. It’s got two welted pockets on the front, giant pockets on the inside and a tipi motif printed on a linen/rayon lining so you can even wear it inside-out. The sashiko canvas makes the fading experience much more enjoyable than your everyday denim too. Made in Japan.
- KAPITAL KOUNTRY
- Indigo dyed sashiko canvas
- Two welted pockets and two interior patch pockets
- Keikogi style front placket
- Oversized, boxier fit
- Tipi illustration printed on the lining
- Flat felled seams for a reversible option
- Made in Japan
Materials: Body: 100% cotton | Lining: 50% linen, 50% rayon | Piping: 100% linen
Measurements: The following measurements are for size 3: Chest: 46” | Sleeve: 35” | Shoulder: 18.5” | Length: 32”
- Not eligible for discount.