Each Tugihagi Kakashi is intricately hand-knit with the traditional Japanese boro technique that makes each piece a unique work of art. The warm wool blend yarn is soft and substantial. Made with interior and exterior cords to be worn in a variety of ways. Each cardigan is truly one of kind.
- Traditional boro style knitted cardigan
- Warm and substantial wool blend yarn
- Interior and exterior braided cords
- Knitted patch pockets
- Thick rolled cuff
- Due to the nature of hand-knitting, some small holes may appear throughout the fabric
- One size fits most
Made in Japan
Materials: 65% wool, 20% hemp, 15% linen
Measurements: Chest: 49" | Sleeve: 31" | Length: 43"
- Not eligible for discount.